Sunday, October 14, 2012

Ilicic Coy On Liverpool Link

Palermo attacking midfielder Josip Ilicic has remained coy on his future amid suggestions that Liverpool is monitoring him.

It has been reported that the Premier League club sent scouts to watch him during the Sicilian club's Serie A games against Genoatwo weekends ago.

The scouts are also said to have kept an eye on Genoa defender Andreas Granqvist at the Marassi, but Ilicic brushes aside any potential move for him to Liverpool as of now.

"New rumours about my future? Nothing new, everything is quiet on this front," the 24-year-old told Sport Press. "But it is normal for me that there are rumours. One day you are linked with one club, another day with another club.

"That is normal, but I am still at Palermo. I am only thinking about my team. The summer is well over and the transfer window reopens in January, which is far away.

"Now I am a Palermo player, I don't know what will happen in the future. We will see."

No comments: