Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Alberto Aquilani: I Love Everything About Liverpool & England Except The Weather


Liverpool midfielder Alberto Aquilani is settling quickly on Merseyside and is very happy playing his football in England, but has one major gripe: the weather.

But that hasn't put him off his new life in England, after switching from the sunny Italian capital last summer.

"I like everything in England, I just don't like the weather," he told LFC Magazine.

"I like the people, the supporters, the city and playing here. And I want to play well here."

The Italian is also hoping that he continues to make progress with his improving English.

"But I don't speak English very well. Now I understand more than I did before but I have to improve," he explained.

"At first I had regular English lessons but it has been difficult more recently and my English teacher is angry about this!

"It has been difficult because at one time my family were here so I couldn't do the lesson, another time we had too many games."

No comments: