Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Liverpool Failed With January Bid For Winger

Dinamo Moscow’s Hungarian winger Balazs Dzsudzsak has claimed that Liverpool had a bid rejected for him during the January transfer window.

The player only moved to Dinamo last January, but is open to moving clubs again after a year in Moscow.

Part of his desire to move is the lure of playing in the Premier League, something that few players can resist. However, his current club scuppered the move to Liverpool.

Dzsudzsak was reported by Sky Sports as being disappointed because he wasn’t allowed to speak to the Merseysiders.

“I stay, but it wasn’t up to me. Dinamo didn’t let me go, not even to Liverpool. I can’t say any more because it is not my position to do so,” said the player.

“I want to say that in Hungary people have written me off, but it seems that some respectable teams still believe in me.”

Dzsudzsak continued to give his current employers a slightly backhanded compliment, saying: “I am not that disappointed. What I couldn’t do during the winter transfer window can be done in the summer. It’s also a nice feeling that in Moscow they have faith in me.”

In the season so far, the Hungarian has played 12 games, scoring three goals. Before he moved to Dinamo, Dzsudzsak played for the wealthy Anzhi Makhachkala.

No comments: