Friday, October 28, 2011

Zamora Dreaming Of Liverpool Move

Cristian Zamora is hoping to follow in the footsteps of Javier Hernandez and make a major impact in the Barclays Premier League.

However, the Chivas teenager isn't interested in joining 'the little pea' at Manchester United, with two of the Red Devils' rivals on the player's radar.

"I hope to go down that same path, because I have the ambition to play at a big club in Europe. I think I'm going in the right direction, because four months ago I was in the lower ranks of the club and now I'm gaining ground," said the youngster.

"Maybe in the future I'll realize the dream of playing for Liverpool and being an opponent for Chicharito in England."

Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish has spent big on bringing young players to Anfield, with Andy Carroll and Jordan Henderson two high-profile examples.

The Reds are also looking to expand their global marketability by bringing players from all over the world to Merseyside, and Zamora could fit the bill from Central America to Liverpool.

No comments: