Friday, May 13, 2011

Marko Marin Claims Liverpool Interest

Werder Bremen midfielder Marko Marin has claimed that Liverpool are interested in him.

The 22-year-old, whose current contract expires in 2013, has impressed over the last 18 months and has been linked with a move abroad.

The Reds are thought to be in line to reinvest in their squad during the summer, having brought in Andy Carroll and Luis Suarez in January.

But Marin insists he is only focused on playing well for Bremen at the moment, telling Bild: "Yes, I am aware of it [the interest from Liverpool].

"However, I am just keeping my focus on Werder Bremen.

"We had a very difficult time this season and it was a struggle, of course, I still like being at Werder Bremen. I suppose we are out to play a better campaign next term."

No comments: