Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Christian Poulsen Keen To Remain At Liverpool

Liverpool midfielder Christian Poulsen has revealed he has every intention of remaining at the Merseyside club.

The former Sevilla and Juventus player has failed to make an impact at the Reds, and has been linked with a move to Danish side Copenhagen at season's end.

"At the end of the season, I will evaluate what to do about my future," the 31-year-old told The Daily Star. "There are many factors to take into consideration.

"I am happy here, as is my family. I have the full support of the side."

The Denmark international has played 12 matches for the English side this campaign, but has struggled to find a starting XI spot since Kenny Dalglish took over the club from Roy Hodgson.

Poulsen joined the team from the Bianconeri for £4.5 million. Liverpool currently sit in sixth position on 39 points.

No comments: