Sunday, February 27, 2011

Moussa Sissoko Admits He Has Been In Contact With Liverpool

Moussa Sissoko has admitted he would be "delighted" at the prospect of moving to England to play for a big Premier League club and has revealed sides have already been in contact with him, including Liverpool.

The 21-year-old French international has been linked with a move to England previously with Tottenham and Manchester City both rumoured to be interested in signing the defensive midfielder.

Speaking to France Football, Sissoko admitted that a move to England may prove to be too tempting to resist but insisted he was concentrating on Toulouse at the moment.

"I would be delighted if one day I am lucky to join a big English club," he said.

"But I don't think about it so far. I had contacts with English clubs, notably Liverpool, but I preferred to commit myself to Toulouse, the club where I have been educated, to get more experience.

"It is up to me to go on improving, to become a world class player, to play in the biggest clubs and to join the French team as soon as possible."

No comments: