Friday, January 21, 2011

Boudebouz In No Hurry

Ryad Boudebouz is happy to bide his time at Sochaux and wait for the right move to come along.

The Algeria international is attracting mounting interest, with his potential recognized across Europe.

At just 20 years of age he is regarded as a hot prospect for the future and the likes of Liverpool, Paris St Germain, Marseille and Lyon are all reported to be monitoring his situation.

Boudebouz is flattered to learn of the reported interest from afar and admits he would welcome the opportunity to test himself at a higher level at some stage in his career.

He is, however, in no hurry to make that step up and claims he would be willing to see out another 12 months at Sochaux.

"My future? I don't know what will happen," Boudebouz told L'Equipe.

"I am not looking for anything at the moment. I am happy at Sochaux in a team that plays good football.

"I want to reach a new level but if I have to wait another season to get there, that is not a problem."

No comments: