Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Ayala Heading Back To Spain

Liverpool defender Dani Ayala is set for a season-long loan move to Spanish second division club Real Valladolid, with a view to a permanent move.

The youngster joined the Anfield club from Sevilla back in September 2007 and Reds reserve team coach John McMahon claimed that the 19-year-old had all the attributes to succeed.

However, the hot Spanish prospect only has one year left on his contract and, following Rafa Benitez's move to Spain, he is now excited to be possibly returning to his homeland with Valladolid, who were relegated from La Liga last season.

"Right now I am waiting to see what my future is because I don't know what will happen now Benitez has left. I am happy at Liverpool but I would be very excited to play in Spain," he said in The People.

Ayala made five appearances for Liverpool last season, starting two games, against Stoke and Burnley.

No comments: