Saturday, January 23, 2010

Steven Gerrard Could Return For Liverpool Against Wolves Next Week

Liverpool star Steven Gerrard has revealed that he could make his return from injury in next weeks' Premier League game at Wolverhampton Wanderers.

The England midfielder has been struggling with a hamstring injury and has admitted that his time on the sidelines has been frustrating.

The Reds have also been missing Fernando Torres and Yossi Benayoun, but beat Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 at Anfield this week and Gerrard is looking forward to being back in the thck of the action.

"I am hoping to return in time for the Wolves game next week," Gerrard told the Reds' Official Matchday Programme.

"That's my target. It's always a nightmare for me when I'm injured and I can't help the team."

Gerrard is expected to return to full training in the next few days.

No comments: