Friday, March 06, 2009

Youngster Seeking Loan Move

Robbie Threlfall is looking to get himself another loan move away from Liverpool before the closure of the Football League loan transfer window.

The young defender is highly thought of at Anfield but after a loan spell already this season the left back is looking for another spell away to get more first team football, as Robbie explained to skysports.com:

'I would be interested in going out on loan again if the opportunity arises. I am back training at Liverpool and I just want to play football on a regular basis.

'I enjoyed my time at Stockport and I would like the chance to go out and get some experience under my belt.'

A month long loan spell with Stockport has recently ended but sending Threlfall out on loan to a Championship, League One or League Two side for the rest of the season could be the best thing that the Reds could do for his future development.

The full back areas are areas that we have struggled with, and in particular the left back position, so maybe in time Threlfall can prove the answer?

Being one of our own products coming through would make his success, if that were the case, even better.

No comments: