Thursday, February 19, 2009

Gabonse Starlet Linked With Anfield

Gabonese youngster Bruno Ecuele has reportedly become a target for Rafael Benitez, according to recent reports in the press.

Ecuele, 20, is currently on the books of French second division side SC Angers and has caught the attention of Premierleague scouts in recent weeks with some fine performances.

The young centre back has been linked with both Liverpool and Arsenal and Ecuele insists the interest surrounding him is flattering.

When speaking to skysports.com Ecuele stated 'It is fantastic to get noticed by huge clubs from the Premier League. It means I am doing well,'

'What I need to do is to concentrate on improving my game and see what happens.

He added, 'However, it would be a dream come true to play for a top team. Three years ago I was at FC105 of Libreville (in his homeland) and today I am linked with the best league in the world.'

No comments: