Monday, January 05, 2009

Hobbs Focused On Foxes


Jack Hobbs is not worrying about his long-term future at Liverpool during his loan spell at Leicester City.

The promising defender has made 26 appearances for the Foxes after joining the League One club on a season-long loan.

He is tipped as a bright prospect for the future and has played five first-team games for Liverpool since his 2005 move from Lincoln City.

The 20-year-old is unsure how he fits into Rafa Benitez's long-term plans at Anfield, but will wait until the end of the season before discussing the situation.

"I'm here until the end of the season and I'm in a winning side," said Hobbs in the Daily Star. "I'm developing well as a player.

"My main aim is to do well for Leicester and then I will go back to Liverpool in the summer.

"I can't tell you what will happen in the future, but I'm just focused on this season.

"I've got another year at Liverpool and we'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

No comments: