Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Manchester United Target Only Has Eyes For Liverpool


Mohammed 'Moa' Abdellaoue has revealed that he is an ardent Liverpool supporter after Manchester United were credited with an interest in him.

The Valerenga striker has been linked with a move to Old Trafford in some quarters after being compared to Red Devils great Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

The fact that Solskjaer was also a Liverpool fan is not lost on the Norwegian media but Moa has not heard of any prospect of a trial in Manchester with the European champions.

"It's nice to be noticed," the 23-year-old told Nettavisen. "It means I am doing a lot right with my football.

"Liverpool are my club. I am a Liverpool supporter, although not a member of the supporters' club.

"Of course it is great to be compared to Solskjaer but I am only Moa.

"I am the person I am. I play football and enjoy myself.

"I have not heard anything directly from United and got the news through the Norwegian media. I have not received any information from my adviser and do not know anything about the trial.

"But I cannot go around thinking about that sort of thing."

No comments: