Monday, June 23, 2008

Harry In No Hurry To Decide Future


Harry Kewell has been linked with a move to Italian giants Roma - but insists he is "in no rush" to decide his future after leaving Liverpool.

The Australian winger is looking for a new club after seeing out his contract at Anfield.

Kewell has been linked with a possible move to Roma, who have already signed his former Reds team-mate John Arne Riise.

The former Leeds man, who featured for Australia in their 1-0 defeat to China on Sunday, says he is in no rush to decide his future

"I'm on holiday for a week or so and then I'll decide my future," Kewell told Fox Sports. "But for now I'm just going to relax.

"In this day and age, clubs take their time. There's a long way to go and a big process to go through, so I'm in no rush."

When asked specifically about Roma, Kewell replied: "It's a beautiful city. I've been there once when I was younger."

No comments: