Thursday, November 22, 2012

Liverpool Link To Grosskreutz

Liverpool has been offered encouragement in their reported interest in Borussia Dortmund's Kevin Grosskreutz after the winger again expressed his Premier League ambition.

The 24-year-old has long been linked with a move to Anfield and scouts are expected to watch Wednesday's UEFA Champions League match against Ajax in Amsterdam.

Germany international Grosskreutz, a friend of Liverpool loanee Nuri Sahin, is under contract with Dortmund until the end of next season but he has hinted at a move to England.

He is quoted as saying in Bild: "Should I continue with my career in a foreign country at some point, the Premier League of England would be my top priority.

"I really like the way football is played over there. I have no concrete thoughts on that. In terms of contracts, my first conversation will be Borussia Dortmund.

No comments: