Tuesday, December 06, 2011

German Alerts Arsenal & Liverpool With Views On Bundesliga Exit

With Arsenal and Liverpool reportedly keen to swoop for the 95-cap German forward when the January transfer window re-opens at the end of this month, Lukas Podolski has reiterated that his future at FC Cologne is undecided.

The Germany international scored both goals as Cologne salvaged a 2-2 draw at Stuttgart yesterday and, speaking afterwards, implied that his future plans were far from settled.

"I will talk to Cologne before anybody else and see what they have to say," he told ZDF television.

"Of course I am getting plenty of offers and I expect more of them to arrive to me, to my agent or to my club in the coming weeks but, I repeat, I must first talk to Cologne."

Both Arsene Wenger and Kenny Dalglish - eager to add a cut-price goalscorer to their ranks as soon as possible - will have been interested by these new comments as they strive to mount a title challenge in the New Year.

No comments: