Thursday, October 13, 2011

Liverpool Bid For Angelo Ogbonna Expected By Torino

Torino is reportedly waiting for Liverpool to formalize their interest in Angelo Ogbonna.

The 23-year-old defender has consistently been linked with a move to Merseyside in recent days as the Reds line up potential targets for the January transfer window.

Now, according to various reports in the Italian press, Torino are expecting Liverpool to make an offer of €16 million in attempt to bring Ogbonna to Anfield in the New Year.

A move to Liverpool would certainly appeal to the Italy international who, over the weekend, revealed he was flattered by the Reds' interest.

"I am flattered by the interest from clubs, but I will continue to work hard for Torino in Serie B," he told skysports.com.

"Liverpool is a dream club. If they are interested in me, that is awesome. I love the Premier League and one day I might play in that league."

No comments: