Monday, October 10, 2011

Baby Joy For Skrtel

Liverpool Football Club would like to offer their congratulations to Martin Skrtel and his girlfriend following the birth of their baby boy. Barbora gave birth to Matteo in Liverpool on Friday night.

Speaking to his official website, Skrtel said: "I would like to announce great news! My lovely girlfriend Barbora gave birth to our first child!

"This great news came on Friday before our (Slovakia's) match against Russia. I would like to say that everything went okay and my girlfriend and Matteo are both doing well!

"I feel a little bit sorry for the fact that I couldn't be with them because of our match but on the other hand I am very proud and very happy!

"I would like to thank everyone for their support, especially people from the hospital in Liverpool. My special thanks go to Mrs Jane Ashton who works for Liverpool FC.

"She was the one who was helping Barbora with everything. She also gave me all the information I needed so I was always in touch with them."

Everybody at LFC would like to wish Martin, mother and baby all the best at this joyous time.

No comments: