Thursday, July 28, 2011

Highly-Rated Striker 'Signs Pre-Contract' With Liverpool

Mexican starlet Marco Bueno has signed a pre-contract agreement with Liverpool, his current employers Pachuca have confirmed, and he will now have a trial at the Kirky Academy before a permanent deal is agreed.

The 17-year-old has been linked with a move to Merseyside for the past few weeks and, should he impress Reds representatives on trial, Bueno is expected to sign a five-year contract.

"A pre-contract with the parents and Bueno was signed to be sent to Liverpool," Pachuca vice-president Andres Fassi said.

"So we are accepting the 10-day trial and the conditions, if the English decide to keep him."

Bueno's trial will commence in mid-August - reports the Liverpool Echo - and the youngster is ready and waiting for his chance to shine.

"I feel very happy and very motivated," Bueno said. "I am wearing the shirt of Liverpool. I have my family behind me and that's enough to face any challenge.

"I have to face it with great motivation and commitment to represent the country in the best way, and with faith that everything is achievable.

"It's a life experience that I will never forget. I'm very excited about that and will give my best. Where the opportunity arises I will make the most."

Bueno - who has been compared to compatriot Javier Hernandez - was a an integral member of Mexico's under-17 World Cup winning squad earlier this month, and will come to Anfield with a reputation that is growing with each passing day.

No comments: