Saturday, May 28, 2011

Zog Brushes Off Transfer Talk

Wigan ace Charles N'Zogbia has revealed that reports linking him with Arsenal, Liverpool and Newcastle have left him feeling "indifferent".

The wideman was impressive throughout the Latics' campaign and scored nine goals as Roberto Martinez's men avoided relegation from the Premier League on the final day of the season.

The French star is widely expected to leave for a bigger club in the summer but the 24-year-old says he is not interested in talk about possible transfers.

N'Zogbia told ClickLancashire: "Inevitably, these rumours leave me feeling indifferent until there is a concrete approach.

"For now, I don't care, especially since I'm good at Wigan.

"The decision to sell me, and at what price, lies with my manager and the chairman.

"Even if I do have the desire to play at a bigger club, I can't say whether I'll leave or stay.

"The only certainty is that I will be in England next season. I have this league in my blood."

No comments: