Thursday, April 28, 2011

Amoo Happy To Wait On Future

David Amoo admits he is unsure about his long-term future, but is enjoying his loan spell at Championship side Hull City.

The young striker joined Hull from Liverpool in February and has so far made five substitute appearances for Nigel Pearson' side.

He scored his first goal for the Tigers in Monday's 1-1 draw at leaders Queens Park Rangers and has been tipped to make a permanent move to the KC Stadium.

The 20-year-old was delighted to open his account for Hull and is now waiting to see what will happen at the end of the season.

"It was all about being patient to get my chance in the team," said Amoo.

"I spoke to the gaffer and he said to me just do what you've been doing in training and you'll get your chance and I'm delighted to have got it.

"Regarding my future, we'll see how it goes. It's up to the coaches and they're the ones who see me every day.

"But I am enjoying it at Hull. I've just got to work hard and I've really had a good time here."

No comments: