Thursday, March 17, 2011

Brazilian Starlet Denies Liverpool Switch

Wolfsburg midfielder Diego says he has no intention of joining Liverpool.

The 26-year-old has been strongly linked with a move to England after a difficult season at the Volkswagen Arena with the club on the verge of relegation from the Bundesliga.

Despite the disappointing season, the Brazilian midfielder is refusing to think about a move away.

"I’m very happy at this moment to be here in Wolfsburg. I have a good contract and I feel very happy as a player," he told The Independent.

"I have too much respect for Wolfsburg as a club to let anything distract me at the moment. We have some very important games coming up and I’ll be doing everything I can to help the team win."

"At the end of the season maybe things will change but right now I’m 100 per cent concentrated on playing for Wolfsburg."

No comments: