Monday, March 28, 2011

Alberto Aquilani: I Don't Know Whether I Will Remain At Juventus

Italy midfielder Alberto Aquilani has admitted that he is uncertain about his club future, revealing there are no concrete signs that he will remain at Juventus once his loan from Liverpool ends.

The 26-year-old's future is up for discussion, with reports suggesting Juve won't bow to the €16m fee being demanded from Anfield, and from the Azzurri camp in Florence, the former Roma star made it clear he doesn't yet know where he will end up next season.

"I have not had any contact with Liverpool or Juventus directors," he told the press.

"There is an agreement, and I was aware it was a loan and that things would be dealt with in May. So, I am tranquil over my future now."

Aquilani has endured a struggle this term, but feels his side is ready to salvage what they can from the campaign.

"We have many strong players and a great coach, we just need some time, and we must play the last eight games like they are finals," he said.

No comments: