Saturday, December 04, 2010

Steve McClaren To Swoop For Daniel Agger

Wolfsburg are inching closer to sealing a deal for Liverpool defender Daniel Agger in January, according to a reports.

TalkSPORT believe that discussions between the two clubs have already taken place and a fee has reportedly been agreed between the two clubs.

The Danish stopper has reportedly asked Liverpool manager Roy Hodgson to confirm whether he remains in his first team plans, and is wanted at the club.

The defender was quoted by Jyllands-Posten as saying, "Liverpool can't force me out of the club even if they want to as I have got four years left on my contract.

"I find it strange that people who don't know anything shout everything possible. I expect Roy Hodgson to have the guts to tell me face to face if he doesn't want me and he hasn't said that."

Italian giants Juventus are also reportedly keen on the 25-year-old.

No comments: