Monday, December 13, 2010

M'Vila Admits To Interest

Rennes star Yann M'Vila has confessed his love for the Premier League with a number of top clubs reportedly tracking the midfielder.

Liverpool, Tottenham and Aston Villa have all registered interest in the 20-year-old who has recently broken into the senior French national team.

This catapulted the Frenchman of Congolese descent into the eyes of Europe's elite clubs despite being contracted to Rennes until the summer of 2014.

Manager Frederic Antonetti is likely to command a fee in the region of £13million for his man once the January transfer window opens.

M'Vila recently said he would like to remain at the club in 2011, but that 'it doesn't matter when I leave as I feel ready for anything'.

The anchorman admitted to L'Equipe: "Which league do I watch on TV? The Premier League! It matches my game.

"It is a warrior's game, where you have to show plenty of fighting spirit.

"I like to watch Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea, but also Manchester City.

"I'm a big fan of the English state of mind and tackling.

"You can't leave for a big club to be a substitute. I prefer to stay at my club to improve. I want to work more on the attacking aspect of my game - scoring and assisting."

No comments: