Friday, April 02, 2010

Liverpool Winger Albert Riera Claims Move To Spartak Moscow Has Broken Down


Liverpool midfielder Albert Riera has revealed that his proposed loan move to Spartak Moscow has broken down and he will now consider his options in the summer.

The Spaniard had looked a certainty to move to Russia after publicly slamming Reds manager Rafael Benitez.

However, it now seems that he will have to wait a while longer before exiting Anfield.

"Negotiations with Spartak Moscow are stalled. My intention is to decide my future in the summer," he told Spanish newspaper Marca.

"I want to continue my career at Liverpool because it is one of the best clubs in the world.

"The feeling is spectacular, we have a great stadium and I feel very good at Liverpool.

"I speak with Fernando Torres and (Jose) Reina and agree on the greatness of Liverpool."

No comments: