Monday, April 12, 2010

CSKA Moscow Line Up Move For Liverpool Midfielder Yossi Benayoun


Liverpool midfielder Yossi Benayoun is reportedly attracting the attention of CSKA Moscow.

The 29-year-old is reportedly the subject of a £9 million bid from the Champions League quarter-finalists.

Reds boss Rafael Benitez last week admitted he may be forced to sell in the summer if the club is unwilling to supply substantial transfer funds.

Benayoun has three years left on his contract with Liverpool and insists he is enjoying life at Anfield and has no ambitions to leave the club at the moment.

"It's flattering other clubs want me but what is important is where I am now," he told Sky Sports.

"I am enjoying myself and it's been good for me here.

"In a few more weeks, it will be the right time to talk about certain things."

No comments: