Friday, July 03, 2009

Liverpool Add Celta Vigo Pair To Backroom Staff

Liverpool have signed two Celta Vigo coaches to join their backroom staff at Anfield this season.

Eduardo Parra Garcia will take up a role as a fitness coach at the club, while Ivan Ortega assumes the position of sports therapist.

Speaking to liverpoolfc.tv, the pair were delighted with their move to Merseyside.

"It's a dream come true for me to come and work with Rafa Benitez and the backroom staff at Liverpool FC," Parra Garcia told the club's official website.

"I know all about Liverpool, the history, the passion of its amazing fans and of course the quality of its great players. I am really excited about working here."

Ortega added, "I am thrilled to have been offered the opportunity to work in such a fantastic Club. Everyone knows Liverpool in Spain and around the world.

"Although it's a new country and a new environment for me, I can't wait to get started."

No comments: