Friday, May 29, 2009

Danijel Pranjic Confirms Interest In Potential Liverpool Move


Danijel Pranjic, the Hereenveen winger who scored 16 goals for the Eredivisie club this season, helping them win the Dutch Cup in the process, has reacted favourably to the rumours linking him with with a potential move to join up with Rafa Benitez at Liverpool.

Despite his keenness on swapping the Netherlands for England, Pranjic claims that he would prefer a move to Spain, because of the slower pace of the game and the sunshine. Still, should Benitez get in touch, he could not turn a club like the Merseyside giants down.

"For me it is really, really incredible if I imagine I can play for Liverpool," Pranjic told Sky Sports News.

"It is a dream for every player; it is the biggest club in England.

"I am very fast - I can run a lot and I think that is what you need in England.

"If I can choose between England, or maybe Spain, I would choose Spain because I like that kind of football, that kind of life.

"I like good weather and in England it is always raining, which is what I don't like about England.

"But if Liverpool come for me, of course, I could not say no."

No comments: