Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lindfield Eyes Stanley Return


Craig Lindfield is hoping Liverpool will allow him to return to Accrington Stanley on loan next season.

The striker has scored twice in 18 appearances since joining Accrington in January, having spent the first half of the campaign on loan at Bournemouth.

He has yet to make his first-team debut for Liverpool and is keen to build up his experience back in League Two with Stanley.

"I've definitely enjoyed my time here," he told the Lancashire Telegraph.

"I've got another season left on my contract at Liverpool, but I don't see any reason why I couldn't come for the first half of next season.

"At the moment I haven't looked at my long-term plans, but I'll definitely stay until January and see what happens then."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cracking lad. Works so hard for the team. Needs more goals but continues to make chances. Can see him climbing the scoring charts next season.