Friday, April 17, 2009

I Want To Play For Milan Or Inter - Liverpool Star Fernando Torres


Spain and Liverpool star Fernando Torres is considered one of the best strikers in the world as he finished third behind Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi in the battle for last year's Ballon d'Or.

He has also been a dream target for many top-drawer Italian clubs, with Milan in particular being hot on his heels before he joined Liverpool from Atletico Madrid. However, if the player's latest claims are anything to go by, this dream could soon become a reality.

"I have already played in La Liga and the Premier League," he said to Spanish magazine Don Balon. "Now it would be nice to try Serie A, perhaps in a club like Milan or Inter. It would be nice to be able to say one day that I managed to play in the three most important leagues, and perhaps I will also try the Bundesliga."

However, the 25-year-old has no intention of leaving Anfield anytime soon.

"I am very happy at Liverpool and I still have a contract for four years," he added. "I am treated very well and I want to repay them by winning the Premier League title, which they have been waiting for a long time here."

No comments: