Monday, March 16, 2009

Former LFC Defender Neil “Razor” Ruddock Could Have Home Repossessed

Tough tackling ex Liverpool FC defender Neil “Razor” Ruddock could have his house repossessed.

Ruddock, 40, who appeared in ITV’s I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here, is more than £10,000 in arrears on his mortgage.

The Kop favourite who earned £11,000 a week as a player could lose the Essex house that starred in Celebrity Wife Swap.

Ruddock shares the house, in St Leonards, East Sussex, with model girlfriend Leah Newman, 27, and their daughter Pebbles, two.

Last night he blamed a messy divorce from ex-wife Sarah, 39.

He said: "I've lost money because of my ex-wife and kids. Not all of it, but most of it. My advice is, don't get divorced. Don't get caught with your trousers down.

"It has been a bad situation and there's been a mix-up between me, the bank and the mortgage company. I'm still hoping everything can be sorted."

No comments: