Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Reds Starlet Set For Loan Move


Liverpool starlet Robbie Threlfall is set for a loan move away from Anfield as Rafa Benitez looks for him to gain valuable first team experience.

The 19-year-old full-back is highly regarded at Anfield having come through the youth ranks and recently signed a three-year deal at the club.

Threlfall had a spell with Hereford last season and Benitez is keen to send him out on loan again as he continues his policy of farming out his best young players to aid their development.

The Reds have made the talented left-back available for loan and the news has alerted a number of clubs north and south of the border.

A couple of League One sides and SPL clubs are believed to be tracking the defender as they look to secure his services.

Threlfall is looking forward to the chance of moving out on loan as he looks to get regular action under his belt.

"I have been informed that Liverpool are willing to let me go out on loan and I am relishing the prospect of playing on a regular basis," Threlfall told skysports.com.

"I am aware of some interest in me and I am prepared to go anywhere to continue my development.

"I believe going out on loan will prove a valuable experience in my bid to establish myself in the Liverpool first team in the future."

No comments: