Friday, January 25, 2008

Luis Fabiano Linked With Move To Liverpool FC

Sevilla striker Luis Fabiano could be on his way to the Premier League with the Brazil international claiming negotiations with an English club are at an “advanced” stage.

Although he did not name which club he is in talks with, Spanish media have been reporting that Manchester City, Liverpool and Everton are among those interested in signing the in-form hitman.

Luis Fabiano, who is the joint-leading goalscorer in La Liga this season with 13, reportedly told the Brazilian media that the possibility of moving to England was a “great opportunity” for him.

“It is very difficult for me to remain in Sevilla. The negotiations for me to go to England are very advanced. It is my great opportunity,” said the 27-year-old, who joined Sevilla from Porto in 2005.

“I am very happy at Sevilla and in Seville, who are a club and a city which I like very much. But it is my great opportunity and I will do what I think is most appropriate for me.”

No comments: