Sunday, January 13, 2008

LiverpooL Linked With Real Striker

Real Mallorca forward Juan Arango says he is flattered by reported interest in his services from Liverpool.

Spanish media reports that the Venezuelan is on Rafa Benitez's wanted list and although the 27-year-old says he has heard nothing, he would be interested in a move to Anfield.

He said: "I have been told some things but I really didn't know what was happening. I am very happy that such a big team like Liverpool is speaking about me.

"They play the Champions League, they are one of the giants in the world.

"I would like very much to have the chance to play at Liverpool."

He added: "Maybe if I keep on having good performances at Mallorca and the national team the coach decides to count with me in the future. You never know where football can take you to."

No comments: