Saturday, November 17, 2007

Garay Fancies English Move




Ezequiel Garay has admitted that he would like to play in England after Manchester United and Liverpool were reported to be watching his progress at Racing Santander.

The Argentinian defender has attracted attention with some powerful display at the heart of the Cantabrian rearguard and would fancy trying his luck in the Premiership.

Racing admitted recently that they may have to let him leave next summer after Real Madrid were rumoured to be preparing an offer that would be difficult to turn down.

Now Garay has revealed that he would be open to a transfer, but admitted that he has heard nothing concrete about interest from any clubs.

"To play in England is a dream," he told Sky Sports. "But I insist that I do not want to talk about the hypothesis. I do not have any preferences about any clubs.

"My head is in Racing but like all professionals I would like to progress.

"But I have spoken with the directors of Racing only this week and there is no real news about me."

No comments: