Friday, September 27, 2013

Wisdom Seeks Loan Move Away

Liverpool full-back Andre Wisdom is on the lookout for a loan move in a bid to further his career.

The 20-year-old broke into the first team last season and made 12 league starts but he has found opportunities limited this time around.

Despite Glen Johnson missing through injury Reds boss Brendan Rodgers has preferred to try Kolo Toure and Martin Kelly at right-back.

Wisdom is still highly rated at Anfield but admits he may look elsewhere for the time being with Championship side Wigan rumoured to be interested.

He told the club's official website: "We've signed a few more defenders and it's obviously going to be harder to get a spot in the team.

"But I've been given some time to play - it's appreciated and it has been good.

"Obviously I need experience - I need more games because I'm still learning.

"Maybe if I am to go on loan and get that experience I need, I can try to be a key player in the team."

No comments: