Monday, June 24, 2013

Liverpool Striker Urges Inter Defender To Join Him

Liverpool’s Fabio Borini has called upon Inter youngster Luca Caldirola to move to Merseryside while also discussing where his own future lies.

The Azzurrini teammates starred together in Israel at the European Championships as they reached the final before eventually being beaten by Spain.

“Which player from the national side would I advise Liverpool to sign? I would always tell them to take our captain Caldirola,” he said to Sky Sport 24. “It gives me and would give any player great peace of mind to have him playing behind you.”

Caldirola spent the last six months of the season on loan with Brescia and his Nerazzurri future remains unclear.

Of his future, the former Roma man admitted that while someday he could return to the peninsula, he has no plans to do so soon.

“I do not think that I will return to Italy now but maybe in the future I could go back.”

No comments: