Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Aspas Jumped At Liverpool Offer

Iago Aspas did not hesitate when he was offered the chance to join Liverpool, declaring it to be an ‘easy choice’ to make.

Aspas has signed a long-term contract to the Reds from La Liga outfit Celta Vigo, becoming Brendan Rodgers’ third signing of the summer, and he admits he jumped at the opportunity to move to the Premier League.

“It wasn’t a tough decision at all,” Aspas told Liverpoolfc.com. “I’m really happy to have come to a big club like this one.

“Having weighed up all my options for this window, a massive club like Liverpool was always my first choice.”

“I am a quick and skilful player. Together we will achieve a lot of success.

“I’ve not had the chance to talk with the manager at any length just yet but I think that good players can slot into any role and not just one set position.”

No comments: